Tuesday, November 29, 2011

week 8 eoc

Most people have a strong attachment to their bags because they have a strong feelings about they bag. it also make them a part of higher status in life."For many women, purse shopping has changed from just finding an adequate accessory to being almost an obsession; a guilty pleasure.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock. Pg.126)
theres alot of fashion company i like out there, but some of them i cant afford. If I had to pick my favorite brand i would pick nudies. nudies bags are cool and stylish made with 100% raw denim jeans and handmade.
I think the company has definitely found their niche with children’s bags. its seem like they more focus on kids bag more now. thats they really big income. to me the their website that I really like, where they put up photos of their bags with celebrities. I think they have found a really great way to brand themselves in a cool way. they pay people to take picture with famous people using there bags.
I think it was brilliant that the company decided to pursue graphic design as well as bag design. cant really go wrong with graphic design and hand bags perfect combo. i think the brand is all that and more when comes to bags. who really designes bags like that now nobody. its a good thing and bad thing for them. for me im a dude so i dont have a bag (laugh). but if i had a bag it would laptop bag and i would buy of here bags for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment