Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Final Project: robots on mars











What’s a mix between Johnny cupcake and kid robot? Robots on mars with that mixture I bring you an awesome t-shirt company about robots that stay on mars. That likes to do human like things. The target market is 17- 35 males and females that listen to dub step. A genre of electronic dance music that originated in south London, England. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals my target market income range from $15,000- $55,000 from high school students to young adults. People who read hypebeast.com, skate world, Tran’s world. Watch shows like tosh.O, workaholics, rob and big. The behavior for my consumers will be loyal fan cult also party animal that likes to have fun. My goal is to put people in my world and show them how I see things. I do a lot of random things and say a lot random things. Also robots on mars are about having fun and peace.
Label: robots on mars
• Age group: 18-30

• Style: cool and trendy

• Logo: robot with space gun

Final Project: What it looks like
Robots on mars a mix between Johnny cupcake and kid robot? Robots on mars with that mixture I bring you an awesome t-shirt company about robots that stay on mars. That likes to do human like things. The target market is 17- 35 males and females that listen to dub step. A genre of electronic dance music that originated in south London, England. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals my target market income range from $15,000- $55,000 from high school students to young adults. People who read hypebeast.com, skate world, Tran’s world. Watch shows like tosh.O, workaholics, rob and big. The behavior for my consumers will be loyal fan cult also party animal that likes to have fun. My goal is to put people in my world and show them how I see things. I do a lot of random things and say a lot random things. Also robots on mars are about having fun and peace. “Dolce and Gabbana believe their male target customer is a man who takes care with his appearance, is detail oriented, and definitely a leader. He is a man who looks great whether he is in office attire or jeans and a t-shirt. He is a man who makes the rules, but is not governed by them. He is charismatic and charming. He is free to be an individual, which makes him successful.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, Pg. 58) I want my clothing to be bright and vibe colors fun and cool. I will sell tees, hoodies, jackets and etc. I want some store sell my items an example like zumies, Pac sun and a couple skate shops. Robots on mars products will range from $20-80. The size will be x-small to extra-large. All the shirts will be custom fit and all the print will be done in house.
Final Project: Define Identity
I want to be the next Johnny cupcake. I really like how he branded his self like that. “The Johnny Cupcakes success story is extraordinary. By the ripe old age of 26, Johnny Earle had launched a multimillion dollar company that continues to grow through a type branding referred to as viral fashion branding. All of Johnny’s fashion branding has been implemented through self-promotion, word of mouth, or by using electronic methods such as e-mail and the internet.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, Pg.109) For my clothing company I want to be able use viral fashion branding as a means to promote the company I want to do a lot Facebook and blogs, giveaways to get my name out there. ROM shirt will have quality, uniqueness, customization, and pricing. Another one of our strengths is our uniqueness. We will offer limited edition shits every month. “The advertising medium, context, and style, should reflect the brand” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, Pg. 7)
Final Project: Target Market
ROM its unique style to men and female between the ages of 16-30. This group of people has house held incomes of 20k-60k. From single to married with a family. We try to make our target market kind bigger so we can reach everybody out there. They would like to listen to all types of music like dub step and rap. We like to party and go out and have a great time. The hobbies will be skateboarding and having fun in the street. The magazine they would read is complex, hypebeast, skateworld and Tran’s world. “Fashion branding became important as the popularity of mass produced fashion grew in the twentieth century” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, Pg. 13)
Final Project: What I want to produce
I want to open up a clothing store. It will be called mars. The company will go with my clothing rom. The store will be like the planet mars a lot of bright colors and crazy things. Like a mixture between of urban outfitter and zumies. A place for people can come in chill and shop. I will have a live dj playing music every day. Not only will I be branding my product but I will create a great business plan that will lead robots on mars clothing line down the path to success. “Avid fan of popular culture and is influenced by symbols that influence youth and signify Americana” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, Pg. 111)

No comments:

Post a Comment