Tuesday, December 6, 2011

eoc week 9

Robots on mars with that mixture I bring you an awesome t-shirt company about robots that stay on mars. That likes to do human like things. The target market is 17- 35 males and females that listen to dubstep. A genre of electronic dance music that originated in south London, England. Its overall sound has been described as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals my target market income range from $15,000- $55,000 from high school students to young adults. People who read hypebeast.com, skateworld, trans world. Watch shows like tosh.O, workaholics, rob and big. The behavior for my consumers will be loyal fan cult also party animal that like to have fun. My goal is to put people in my world and show them how I see things. I do a lot of random things and say a lot random things. Also robots on mars are about having fun and peace. my theme song will be rusko woo boost and sell my clothes online

No comments:

Post a Comment